Old May 25th 04, 02:26 AM
Melody

Default 141 bpm + depression in early pregnancy?

Well, I had my ultrasound today and we saw the heartbeat. It was 141 bpm and
everything looked fine. I'm quite relieved and very apprieciatve of all the
support I've gotten from you ladies. It looks like the chance of m/c has
become much, much smaller and the blighted ovum theory has been disproved.

But- it seems like all I do is cry anymore. I feel miserable all the time.
It's to the point where it's seriously affecting my relationship with my SO.
He soooo doesn't understand (I don't think I would either if the situation
was reversed). Anyone else depressed like this so early? What's going on?
What can I do to help it (besides medication, I'm not taking medication)? I
want to be happy but I feel so completely unhappy for no apparent reason.
I'm taking everything personally and seem to be upset ALL the time. Even the
wonderful news at the ultrasound today didn't feel wonderful. What's going
on with me? Is it hormones? When will they balance out? Ugh... help... I
can't handle this!

Thanks again...

Melody