Old August 27th 08, 03:22 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,misc.kids.pregnancy,talk.politics.medicine,uk.people.health
D. C. Sessions

Default Massive Brazilian Vaccination Raises Suspicions of Covert Sterilization Program

In message , JOHN wrote:

August 14, 2008 (LifeSiteNews.com) - The commencement of a massive,
mandatory vaccination program in Brazil has raised suspicions among
international pro-life activists, who note that the program is similar to
others in recent years that have included a hidden sterilizing agent in the
vaccines.

http://www.brasillivredarubeola.com.br/

Except, of course, that it's not mandatory:
?Você sô tem 2 opções: ser parceiro ou ser conivente.
Você pode escolher, as crianças não?

Lots of background material at:
http://www.paho.org/English/ad/fch/i...bellaWatch.htm

It seems that this is actually part of a Latin American regional
cooperation program. The Mexican program has hit 99% coverage
in targeted areas.

Previous campaigns have focused on women, with the result that
rubella rates rebounded after the campaign ended. This time
around they're pushing for men to get their share, as evidenced
by the cheesecake.

On the cheesecake front, Jenny McCarthy is WAAAAY behind the
(Brazilian) curves. (I have it on good authority that the
beefcake ain't bad, either.)

--
| The brighter the stupid burns, the more |
| chance that someone will see the light. |