Old June 17th 06, 03:07 AM posted to alt.parenting.twins-triplets

Default I'm also new... 3mth old ID Girls :::::UK:::::::

Beccy wrote:
I am new in more ways than one, as I have new babies - ID twin girls
Charlotte & Jessica born 8th March 2006. I'm 26 and live in Lancashire
England, oh and my name is BECCY!!!

Is it me or are twins easy?? I find my girls are as easy as my first
child, they are very placid!

Beccy

Hi Beccy,
My name is Janet. I am also new to the web family of multiples--but
purely because I rarely have time to "play" on the computer. I work
full time and have twins--boy & girl--that will be 18 months in a
couple of days. I can remember when mine were your kids' ages--and I
thought the same thing--but once they became mobile life changed!! I
think I have the 2 best climbers in the world I have a very big
livingroom with all of the furniture in the middle of it because they
climbed the furniture & were knocking the pictures off the walls. My
son went thru the biting phase & bit his sister for no reason...we
finally got thru that--now his sister either hits him in the head with
something, slaps him or pulls his hair--and we're trying to get her
thru that. They have their very own langauge and will talk to each
other & laugh hysterically--and sometimes you wonder what they've just
said about you But they are also best friends & love each other
very much.....

My husband's cousin was pregnant with twins when I met her & mine were
8 months old--her oldest is 2 now & the twins are 8 mos. Her older
daughter was great--did everything that she was told, etc...and she
expected the twins to be the same--and they were, until about a month
ago when they are really starting to develop who they are going to be

The bottom line is that they most likely won't be easy, but they'll
always be a wonderful blessing and a joy!

I'm trying to find a good multiples site to talk to people about things
they're doing & see if it's really normal