Old December 8th 03, 03:36 PM
Kat

Default New B

"Anne Marie" wrote in message
Hi everyone! My name is AnneMarie and i am 14 weeks pregnant with my
first baby. I know that there is no way to be totaly ready to have a
baby but i thought this newsgroup could be alittle help. I could use all
the support i can get and also support others as well. Reading the
posts, i have seen alot of the "danger zone", i was wondering when does
that end?
Feel free to email me as well:-)

Thanks!
Take care,

AnneMarie

PS. My heart and prays go out to the women and families that have lost!

Welcome AnneMarie!!! They say that the chances of miscarriage decline after
the first 12 weeks. But to be honest the worry never ends. I am currently
32 weeks and still worry about the baby. And there are several women in
this group that have lost their babies after or around 20 weeks. The best
thing is try not to think about it too much and stay positive:-)
Kat
Mama to Maggie 11/03/01
and #2 EDD 02/01/04