Old December 8th 03, 04:25 PM
Sandi

Default New B

"Anne Marie" wrote in message
Hi everyone! My name is AnneMarie and i am 14 weeks pregnant with my
first baby. I know that there is no way to be totaly ready to have a
baby but i thought this newsgroup could be alittle help. I could use all
the support i can get and also support others as well. Reading the
posts, i have seen alot of the "danger zone", i was wondering when does
that end?
Feel free to email me as well:-)

Thanks!
Take care,

AnneMarie

PS. My heart and prays go out to the women and families that have lost!

Welcome and congrats! It sounds like we might be belly buddies. I was 14
weeks last Thursday. When is your due date? Mine is June 3. This is my
3rd baby though.

--
Sandi
Mommy to Abby, 3