Old December 8th 03, 11:54 PM
Irene

Default New B

Vicki S wrote in message ...
Welcome AnneMarie!!! They say that the chances of miscarriage decline after
the first 12 weeks. But to be honest the worry never ends. I am currently
32 weeks and still worry about the baby. And there are several women in
this group that have lost their babies after or around 20 weeks. The best
thing is try not to think about it too much and stay positive:-)
Kat
Mama to Maggie 11/03/01
and #2 EDD 02/01/04

Really though, the worry doesn't end until you, the mother dies. My son
is 4, I worry about his health all the time. Heck, I'm 35, and my Mommy
worries about me, too.

That reminds me of soemthing I heard or read somewhe "Motherhood -
where your heart is no longer carried inside your body" (probably
phrased a bit better, though I can't remember the exact wording.)

Irene