Old March 5th 04, 09:16 AM
Deb

Default formula fed, 9 month old baby girl refuses bottle. Low weight gain

I have had a double mastectomy and therefore the option of breast feeding my
baby was not there. I value the fact that I have a happy healthy child that
can have formula. If I had not had the mastectomy I would not be here today.
Please do not be hard on this lady who obviously is clutching at straws in
the hope that somebody can help her. I read this group as even though I can
not breast feed other subjects are covered here that are very relevant to
formula fed babies.

Nina I really think you ought to re-think your attitude to the circumstances
as to why some babies are formula fed.

Apologies if this offends anybody but Ninas attitude offended me through no
fault of my own.

"nina" wrote in message

"Dagny" wrote in message
hlink.net...

"ur" wrote in message
om...

Does any one know, how we can improve her appetitie for formula? Or is
there any medicine we can try?

I'm not sure how many helpful replies you will get here. This is a
breastfeeding group. Many (but not all) of us have never used formula

at
all. It's not that we hate you, we just have no idea.

-- Dagny

I really wouldn't be helpful because I think formula is nasty and cant see
how babies can stand it.