Old October 15th 03, 08:50 PM
Julie Seely

Default We're Having Boy/Girl Twins

Meg --

Congratulations!

We have b/g twins who are 6, and still happily share a room. The b/g
twins down the road shared a room until they were 10, if I recall
correctly. We have no other children.

As someone else wrote, in the long run, you just do what works for you.

Julie
Mom to Erica & Chris, 07/97

Meg wrote:

Hello!

We will be welcoming our twins to our family in February (knock wood).
We have an almost 2 year old daughter too. I'm wondering how long
you kept your boy/girl twins sharing the same room? I'm thinking two
years from when they are born, my older daughter will move into the
larger room with her little sister. Am I dreaming, or does this sound
reasonable?

Any other advice about boy/girl twins would also be appreciated.

Thanks in advance for your comments!

Megan
Mommy to Julia, who will be 2 on Halloween and twins EDD 2/11/04