Old October 16th 03, 02:07 AM
shirley

Default We're Having Boy/Girl Twins

OK, well for all of those out there that may have the space, you could split
them up when they want their own space. On the other hand, our 8.5 year old
twins love the bunk beds and one room. Both have their own space in the
finished basement for entertainment and desks but for sleeping they prefer
each others company. It sure makes bedtime easy for me as I read one book
(alternate from each others pile as we finish). They don't goof around and
lights are off at 9, reading between 8:30 and 8:45 for with prayers and they
read from 8:45 to 9. It works for us. Neither has complained about the
sleeping arrangements yet - I know they will and when they do we will have
to work something out but for now it's great.

Shirley
Chris and Kathleen 1/95

"thefackrells" wrote in message
because one is a boy and one is a girl....at some point, they will have to
be split up....
Why would you split up the twins and put one with the older child? I
would think your older daughter will be more interested in having her
own space, and if you have two bedrooms, it would be better to keep the
twins together, at least in principle.