Old September 23rd 04, 04:32 PM
Jill

"Welches" wrote
Really, if the parents refuse to discipline I don't think (as another
relative) you can do much except express displeasure to the parents. If

you
discipline then the parents may well comfort/give attention to him and

then
he's got the attention he's probably wanting.
Debbie

I agree w/ this- I mean, I definitely would not want someone else spanking
my child, I'd be upset. I also know I wouldn't want someone else popping off
on her either, it would hurt her feelings. I guess I am looking for more
tactful ways of handling things but with toddlers it's hard to know what is
running through their minds and what they will respond to!