Old May 12th 07, 04:22 AM posted to alt.support.single-parents
CME

Default Anyone on Facebook?

"xkatx" wrote in message

"CME" wrote in message
Hi all!

So I just caved and made an account seeing as how this site is the new
networking tool but imagine my surprise when Celia adds me as a friend on
Facebook! It reminded me I hadn't been here in awhile, and wanted to
know how you all are. Is anyone else on there?

Christine

No, but IIRC, everyone I seem to know (and their dog) is sending me emails
to joing this Facebook thing. No idea what it even is.
I was actually thinking of Celia and you - both who kind of disappeared -
after someone brought up Lorian and such...
I was thinking and wondering where everyone from back then went!
How's you? And Celia?

Hey Kat I see you added me! Cool stuff, what a great way to share photos,
which is impossible here but I still pop in to read on the rare occasion...

Hi Kate, Tiff, nice to see you!

Christine