Old August 9th 03, 09:52 AM
Dale Darrel Waltrip Richard Petty Rusty Awesome Bi

Default 12-year-old English girl runs off with 31-year-old U.S. Marine

(Messalina) wrote in message om...
(Dale Darrel Waltrip Richard Petty Rusty Awesome Bill Gordon Earnhardt Smith Johnson...Junior) wrote in message om...
Too bad the *******'s not in the Marines anymore. I was hoping he was
still with the Marines so that when he gets caught, he'll be
court-martialed and put in prison for life.

You don't suppose its a coincidence, do you? He'd only been out 2 or
3 weeks when this happened.

I guess he waited because he knew if he did that **** while he was
still a Marine, he would've been court-martialed for going AWOL and
transporting a minor across international lines. However, he is not
the only one to blame. I also partially blame the girl for lying about
her age, and I also partially blame her parents for "not doing their
job".

That being said, if this bull**** keeps up, we're gonna end up seeing
a nanny state where you'll have to pay a fee every year for the right
to own a computer (the "nanny state" will say "having a computer is a
right, not a privilege, and that right must be earned by paying the
annual FCC Internet/Computer License fee"), as well as being forced to
install "smut filters" on all computers (including all home
computers), and disabling or uninstalling your "smut filter" would be
treated as a federal offense.

I hate to say it, but with all the bull**** going on (especially the
war against Big Food), we'll probably have a full-fledged nanny state
within the next 5-10 years, and with the "war on obesity", the nanny
state will probably decide that TV contributes to obesity, therefore
"owning/watching a TV is a right, not a privilege, and that right must
be earned by paying the annual FCC Television License fee".