Old July 15th 03, 08:13 PM
Laurie

Default Us at 3 months! (Xposted)

Cheryl S. wrote in message ...
Laurie wrote in message
. ..
Christopher will be 3 months old on Wednesday (the 16th)!

Wow, how did that happen? ;-) Happy 3-month birthday Christopher!

I know, I can hardly believe it myself.

Things have gotten a lot better, finally. I'd say that right about 10
weeks was the turning point.

I'm so glad to hear things are better for you. (And I will keep that 10
week mark in mind to help get myself through any rough spots ahead...)

Yup, just remember that it DOES get better!

So, to sum things up, life is good. Stressful, for sure, but good
stress. I love my little family. I love having a girl and a boy. I
love seeing my husband be so gentle with the baby and tender
with Jessica. I love the heads that turn when we're out to smile
at and admire my beautiful family. Most of all, I love the fact
that they're all mine and that we created this.

Awwwww, Laurie! sniff Where was the tearjerker warning in the
subject line? :-)

smile I'll warn you next time!

laurie
mommy to Jessica, 27 months
and Christopher, 12 weeks

*This email address is now valid*

--
Cheryl S.
Mom to Julie, 2 yr., 3 mo.

Cleaning the house while your children are small is like
shoveling the sidewalk while it's still snowing.