Old July 17th 03, 07:00 PM
Em

Default Us at 3 months! (Xposted)

"Belphoebe" wrote in message
"Em" wrote in message
Aww! Sweetness! Happy 3-month birthday to Christopher! Does it feel

weird
at
all to you to see the March edd's on this group now & think, "hey! Three
months ago *I* had a March edd!"?

Well, there seems to be something about March for my clan! My brother
became a Dad in March of last year, my DS was born March 8, '03, and I
recently learned that my DH's youngest brother is expecting a baby *next*
March.

I've noticed that it seems like there are often "popular" months in
families. In my family-of-origin, it is March & May. In the extended family
including DH's family, it is July. We're "breaking out" by having a Sept.
(or Oct. I suppose) baby :-)

--
Em
edd 9/23/03