Old July 12th 03, 06:18 AM
Jen

Default green poop

Phoebe & Allyson wrote in news:3F0DD2FA.3040206
@mailbolt.com:

jake's mom wrote:

What does an occassional green poop mean?

According to Sears' Baby Book, nothing. Caterpillar has one
now and then, and since it doesn't bother her and doesn't
seem related to how much foremilk she might have gotten, I
try not to let it bother me.

She was really fussy the last few days, which seemed to be a
combination of growth spurt, overtiredness and gas. Since I
hadn't eaten anything new lately, I tried a cup of
fennel-seed tea, and she's been back to her normal mellow
self. No telling if it's just coincidence, but I had
another cup today, just in case.

Phoebe
and the Very Hungry Caterpillar, 5/31/03

Does growth spurt make baby fussy?