Old July 17th 03, 02:47 AM
The Fackrell's

Default It's slow in here!

Can ya tell I had server problems today???

--
Gwen, Designer Wraps
SAHM to James (9-98) Austin and Amber (5-02)

tired of eBay? Try these great alternatives!
www.tobuytwo.com ....auction house for families of multiples (but singletons
can use it too!)
www.familyauction.com
www.wahmall.com
www.wahmauctions.com

"The Fackrell's" wrote in message
et...
lol...ok, if I had time I was going to point out that only that one

sentence
was reflective of those organizations....LOL...whew, I feel better now! it
was fun reading it though and breaking it down.....it was nice to see my
brain again! I guess there's hope of a recovery from "momma mush brain"!

lol
The sad thing is that someone funded that "study"...talk about money best
used elsewhere!

--
Gwen, Designer Wraps
SAHM to James (9-98) Austin and Amber (5-02)

tired of eBay? Try these great alternatives!
www.tobuytwo.com ....auction house for families of multiples (but

singletons
can use it too!)
www.familyauction.com
www.wahmall.com
www.wahmauctions.com

"H Schinske" wrote in message
Gwen ) wrote:

And the second article....HUH???!!! It's about Minorities, Adolescent,

and
low-income Moms (not even that, *just* low income black teen moms) and

how
they listen (and/or don't listen) to their moms/grandmothers!!.

I'm not talking about the validity of that study at all. I too think it

sounded
stupid and condescending. The point was that it spelled out the current
recommendations. "The American Academy of Pediatrics, the Special

Supplemental
Nutrition Program for Women, Infants, and Children (WIC), and the World

Health
Organization recommend that infants receive only breast milk or formula

for the
first 4 to 6 months of life, followed by the introduction of

complementary
foods." That was the part I was focusing on.

--Helen