Old December 8th 08, 05:19 AM posted to alt.child-support,alt.politics.economics,alt.politics.usa.constitution,alt.politics,alt.politics.obama
simpleton

Default What's with debt?

"DB" wrote in message

"Anneke.A" wrote in message
According to David Walker the former comptoller general of the United
states the national debt would be $ 10,5 trillion but if every debt of
the US would be payed it would be $50 trillion. I never knew that the
debt would be this high but IOUSA was enlightening. So every US citizen
would be in hock for $145.000 to begin with? With a 2% interest rate that
would be $2900 per person per year just to be a citizen? No wonder why
the banks are failing.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_M...roller_General)

Most Fathers are forced to pay $9,000 per year in Child Support, why can't
the average citizen afford to pay $3,000 for their fair share of the debt
that they benefited from or are they just going to pass it on to their
children?

All you dead beats, pay up!

How did I benefit from the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan which GWB has been
putting on the National Credit Card (National Debt)? - He will continue
putting on that credit card about $10 Bln/month until January 20, 2009 - who
to benefit?
How did I benefit from Bush the Farther's war against Iraq - again a major
contributor to the National Debt?
How did I benefit from Reagan's support of Afghan mujaheds who have later
morphed into Taliban?
How did I benefit from the war against Vietnam - the one which has started
relentless growth of the National Debt?
How do I benefit from continued Star Wars efforts if our alleged remaining
potential enemies are little "terrorists" scattered in the mountains? - Are
we going to use our ballistic missiles to nuke those mountains?
On the other hand, I can name some of the beneficiaries of all those
continued humongous expenses - military-industrial complex being the primary
one. Let them pay. Let the big oil companies who hoped to use the US armed
forces to gain control of the world's 3rd largest oil resources pay. Let
the zionists, who have incited using our armed forces to bring down their
arch-enemy Saddam, pay their share now. Will they? - If they will not, why
would I?