Old June 27th 03, 05:30 AM
Cele

Default Braces Trauma

On Fri, 27 Jun 2003 00:14:03 -0400, "Paul Fritz"
wrote:

"Cele" wrote in message
.. .
On Thu, 26 Jun 2003 11:50:03 -0700, "Paul Fritz"
wrote:

Well you just trumped my palate spreader as well :-)

Hey, I forgot about that. D had one of those too. She said it really
hurt.

No kidding......they might have just as well wedged a 2 x 4 in
there.......plus all the crap that got caught on it, and it ripped up your
tongue as well.

That's right! She said that too...I'd forgotten. I guess you can tell
it wasn't my mouth. :-) She *hated* the thing, and said it really
hurt a lot. She had it in quite awhile, as I remember. We started her
orthodontics when she was...hmm....13, I think. She's 18 now, still
has the permanent retainer in, and it's to stay for another two or
three years, as I understand it. She's already done her first year of
college, so I figure it's now up to her to manage the teeth stuff.

Ugh. Poor kid. Poor you. Poor everyone with mouth hardware. Blech.
You've all got my sympathies.

Cele