Old May 9th 05, 03:52 PM
Mary W.

Nikki wrote:

Jennifer Howe wrote:

My best friends step sister had her baby Yesterday. The sonographer
repeatedly told her throughout her pregnancy she was having a girl.
Well She popped out a boy instead. I guess this can be honestly
mistaken lol. I hope it doesn't happen to us. I go for my last full
scan on the 17th of may so will get them to take the anatomy again
just to make sure.

Oh goodness. That would be sooo disconcerting.

Honestly, this was one of the reasons we didn't find out
with DD1. Turns out we both really liked the surprise at
the end, so we didn't find out with DD2 either.

But, yeah, it sure would throw you for a loop! Did they
have a boy name, or do they have to come up with one?

Mary W.