Old May 9th 05, 04:23 PM
Jennifer Howe

the best she could because she is a single mom, good thing I have some
clothes here that I'm going through to see what I don't need and what I can
give up to her that way she has something that is boyish for now.

Jennifer
Ariana 8/17/03
Alexander due Via C-section June 1st

"Mamma Mia" wrote in message

"Jennifer Howe" wrote in message
. net...
My best friends step sister had her baby Yesterday. The sonographer
repeatedly told her throughout her pregnancy she was having a girl.

Well
She popped out a boy instead. I guess this can be honestly mistaken

lol.
I hope it doesn't happen to us. I go for my last full scan on the 17th

of
may so will get them to take the anatomy again just to make sure.

Jennifer
Ariana 8/17/03
Alexander via c-section June 1st

how did they take the news? i can imagine for some it would be disastrous