Old July 1st 07, 05:09 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health,sci.med
indomitable2

Default Eli Lilly is behind tthe ADHD movement

"Jan Drew" wrote in message
t...
http://www.adhd.com/index.jsp

© 2007 Eli Lilly and Company. All rights reserved. This site is intended
for
use by United States residents only.
For more information about ADHD and Adult ADD, contact your doctor or
other
healthcare professional.
AT32228

Lilly tops drug companies who bribe Doctors to Rx mental
disorders
Thu. June 28 - 2007

IBJ Staff

When it comes to throwing money at doctors in Vermont, Eli Lilly and
Co. is tops.

According to Vermont's attorney general, Indianapolis-based Lilly
exceeded all other drugmakers in 2006 for doling out cash, food and gifts to
doctors, as well as hospitals, clinics and universities.

(....)

Trailing Lilly for spending in Vermont were Sanofi Aventis, Pfizer
Inc., Forest Pharmaceuticals Inc. and Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corp. Lilly
ranked second in 2005 and third in 2004.

Vermont is one of six states that monitor payments from pharmaceutical
companies to medical professionals who prescribe medicine.
http://cms.ibj.com/ASPXPages/6iframe...94&No Frame=1

=====

How nice, I just know we can believe Eli Lilly.

HA!!