Old July 3rd 07, 01:14 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health,sci.med
Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.

Default Eli Lilly is behind tthe ADHD movement

Thank you very much Jan for pointing out whom the main perpetrators
are in pushing the phony duel spin-dromes of ADD/ADHD. Very soon a
majority of people are going to raise up and demand an end to this
outrageous false diagnosis. We ARE winning the War Against Bad
Medicine, but as the General is only too willing to say, "much more
needs to be done." And we are doing it! We have driven out most of
the crack-pots out of these newsgroups, but a few remain, such as Ann
and her ilk.

Thank you once again for exposing the culprits. We will continue to
help ALL people, even those that are working against the best inerests
of every honest, decent, hard-working American!!

Jan Drew wrote:
http://www.adhd.com/index.jsp

© 2007 Eli Lilly and Company. All rights reserved. This site is intended for
use by United States residents only.
For more information about ADHD and Adult ADD, contact your doctor or other
healthcare professional.
AT32228

=====

How nice, I just know we can believe Eli Lilly.

HA!!