Old August 21st 05, 11:24 AM
Mary W.

chris wrote:

Has anyone been induced in a second pregnancy after having a c-section
the firsttime around? It's been 3 1/2 years since my c-section but my
doctor will not induce me for fear of the scar rupturing and creating
an emergency c-section. Now she will let me go a normal vaginal birth
but just will not induce me.

Its great that you found a doctor that will let you have a vaginal
birth, that's getting harder to do now (in the United States).

I had a vaginal birth after my first baby, and I was not induced,
and she didn't come until a week after my due date. Remember to
be patient.

Oh, and my vaginal birth was *so* much better than my section.
Especially since I had a toddler to chase around.

Mary W.