Old June 26th 03, 03:40 AM

Default Braces Trauma

In ,
Joelle typed:
And if she thinks flute
is hard with braces...try piccolo

NOOO, don't tell her that!! Her plan is to graduate to the piccola
in high school!

By the time she gets to high school, she should have mastered the art of
pursed lip playing with braces on. I remember all the airy sounds, no pure
tone. Then the braces came OFF, and same thing again. The more she does it
the better she will be. It won't be that hard.

Just let her know it's not the end of
the world

Well you know, she's 13, anybody but her mom can tell her that.

Don't I know it. My son's 12. Sometimes I just wanna scream!!

joelle
If you want to make God laugh, tell him what you are doing tomorrow
Father Mike

Betsy
--
Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with
ketchup.