Old October 13th 06, 12:59 PM posted to misc.kids.moderated
Claire Petersky

Default Trick or Treating Part2

"beachpeach" wrote in message
ps.com...
I've read the trick or treat thread with interest. I'm curious about
parental attendance while trick or treating. At what age do most of
your folks think is acceptable/appropriate for kids to knock on doors
with mom or dad?

FWIW, I have some friends that take wine glasses when they go trick or
treating with their kids. When the kids say "trick or treat", the parents
hold out their wine glasses. They say they get to really know their
neighbors this way, and they enjoy trick-or-treating much more.

--
Warm Regards,

Claire Petersky
http://www.bicyclemeditations.org/