Old July 17th 07, 08:26 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids,misc.kids.health,misc.kids.pregnancy,talk.politics.medicine
David Wright

Default Vaccine Ingredients

In article , JOHN wrote:

"Jeff" wrote in message

liar http://www.whale.to/vaccines/ploy5.html

Don't you mean "Liar, liar, pants on fire?"

Yes, also psychopathy covers you.

Anyway, those who want accurate infomation can go he
http://www.cdc.gov/od/science/iso/mmr_autism.htm

Jeff

"The CDC would be the last place in the world to go for information
regarding health. The CDC is a government bureacracy funded by theft
(taxation that has reached confiscatory levels) and run by white collar
criminals who regularly misinform and misdirect the public while creating
pandemonium in the marketplace (unnecessary destruction of livestock,
recalls etc) and conspiring to incite public panic on an almost daily basis,
in violation of the constitution of the United States."--Dr Duffy DC

Yes, I always get my cutting-edge info from chiropractors. Especially
ones who throw in some libertarian crap to try to further confuse the
issues.

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net
"Only George Bush could start a war for oil and not get any."
-- Bill Maher