Old November 25th 06, 07:54 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,sci.med.dentistry,misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine,uk.people.health
Peter Bowditch

Default Over 2,000 flood FDA with reports of illness from mercury dental fillings ,but agency still in denial, claiming secret pandemic is "rare"

"Jan Drew" wrote:

"Peter Bowditch" wrote in message
.. .
"Jan Drew" wrote:

snip repetition of good news about the FDA refusing to fall for tall
stories

I don't think so.

snip repetition that doesn't need to be rerepeated

You forgot the *Thousands of credentialed studies have been submitted to
the
Food and Drug
Adminstration by the International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology
(www.iaomt.org) as well as hundreds of other scientific sources.*

If IAMOT submitted a googolplex of "credentialed studies" it would
make no difference to the truth.

They didn't submit *googoplex*.. They submitted. what I posted.
And you have no proof otherwise.

Remedial reading, Jan. I didn't say anything about them submitting
googolplex, I said "if [they] submitted a googolplex of". There was an
indefinite article before the number.

Sad you have no compssion for the seriously ill from mercruy amalgams.

If there were such things as "mercruy amalgams"

There ARE, as proven. 235 on Medline in fact.

I will give you the benefit of the doubt here and assume that you mean
that if I search PubMed for the words "mercury" and "amalgam" I will
get 235 articles. So what? As I have pointed out before, there are
many articles indexed in PubMed which deal with phlogiston. Do you
know how rare phlogiston is, Jan? Do you know what sort of chemical
reactions it is involved in?

Put simply, PubMed contains many references to something which does
not exist, so it is not really a surprise to find that it also
contains references to other things which do not exist.

(or even the equally
mythical "mercury amalgams") and if there were people seriously ill
from them, I would have compassion as well as compssion. I have
compassion for people made seriously ill by fairy wing dander.

You saw them seroiusly ill. You have also saw me.

You really should get help with your substance abuse problem. Just
stay away from Narconon (it's a Scientology front).

They all are truthful.

I am sure the people suffering from fairy wing dander allergies are
truthful.

Unlike you.

Looks like a -

Kaching!! $1

You have also seem the *improvements* many times.
These are more. Since you support the LIES of *organized dentistry
and medicine*. They makes you a liar also.

Sorry, only one "liar" Kaching per message.

You should have stopped while you were behind.
But you constantly stalk me from group. Because
you the *truth* is foreign to you.

--
Peter Bowditch aa #2243
Australian Skeptics http://www.skeptics.com.au