Old March 3rd 04, 08:39 AM
CME

Default Some advice please....boyfriend issues

'Kate wrote in message ...
On Mon, 23 Feb 2004 19:09:27 -0600, "hdbabe"
I have been with the most incrediable guy for about 16 months. We do

lots of fun things together, include the kids as much as possible, ect.
We have even discussed going further in our relationship, sounds good
right. He's the guardian of two half-brothers, and I have one kid.(a
boy) However, when I was putting away some of his laundry(yes, we help
each other a lot-even with laundry), I noticed that he kept all the
cards and notes that I have written to him(sweet huh?). But here's the
clincher, when I decided to go thru them, just for sentimental reasons,
I noticed that my notes/cards weren't the only ones he kept. He had been
keeping ones from a women he dated prior to me, along with the ones I
gave him. In other words, they were all mixed up together. So, what
would you do? Say something? Leave it alone? I know your thinking I was
being noisy, I really wasn't, he knows that I have put away his stuff
before. And he has always said that 'he has no secrets'. But I can't
help but
wonder if he hasn't 'let go' of the previous women? Is that why he's

keeping the notes and cards? So does anyone think I'm overreacting? Being
paranoid? Could use some constructive advice please. Just no tounge lashing.
Thanks

You gotta be kidding. You're asking a bunch of divorced, widowed, and
never been married folks for relationship advice? ROFL.

Seriously, though... what's the big deal? So what if he keeps things
like that. You'd think you found a stack of self-made porn.

'Kate

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey, what's wrong with a stack of self-made porn???

/me looks innocently away. LOL

Christine

PS: Did ya'll miss me?