Old September 28th 10, 06:58 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med,sci.med.nursing
Steelclaws

Default CDC allegedly falsifies reports--ignoring up to 3,587 Miscarriages from H1N1 Vaccine

dr_jeff wrote in
:

You claim that yearly flu is from "Toxic air."

I thought John Snow disproved the miasmatic theory conclusively. I guess
john hasn't gotten up to the 19th century level of medicine yet.

--
The trouble with the World is that the stupid are so confident
while the intelligent are full of doubt. -Bertrand Russell