Old September 24th 03, 03:10 PM
ted

Default fruit juices for babies versus adults ( solids)

And following on my own post to say "but why does your 6.5 mo NEED juice
now or soon anyhow????? She doesn't. Give her water, or even better,
EBM. Why grow your own sugar junkie? Juice is a treat or occasional
drink when she gets older (DS is just starting to get a bit here and
there at 12.5mo, and that's fine by me)

Dawn

I guess I didn't ask my question completely. I was wondering earlier
(in another post) about what else I can use to mix solids with other
than my breastmilk. I have no intention to give her bottles of juice.
I'm not a big fan of juice myself. Hence I was thinking if I can mix
her solids with a little bit of juice for variety. I puree all her
foods but still they are kinda hard. So I need something to make it
liquidy. there's no guarantee that she eats her solids so I don't want
to mix breastmilk only to throw it away.

Thanks.