Old February 8th 04, 06:34 AM
Irrational Number

Default upset at nanny -- vent

Nina wrote:

I didnt say shrug it off. AFAIK. As I said, I was irate when something
similar happened. I fixed it and then after a bit of
complaining, calmed down. I wasnt telling her to forget it or invalidating
her feelings. Just in my own way, saying that
I understand and that it seems like an honest goof, and acknowledging how
hard and frustrating it is when you have kids
you have to leave them in the care of others sometimes, and even at best,
things wont be perfect. Thats difficult, but to some extent
inevitable.
If it came across as "why are you worried, forget it" , thats not what I
meant.

No problem here! I dealt with it and it's over.
I still like the nanny; she's still a very good one.
After venting to my coworkers, friends, and the ng,
I felt much better.

Interesting update... Friday was a new food day,
mango. Well, after ingesting 2/3 of a serving,
Pillbug threw it all up! The nanny was quite
upset! It's the first time he's shown any reaction
to food (unless his runny nose was a reaction to
the wheat bread), so now she really understands
what I was trying to say. I feel bad that Pillbug
had to throw up to get the point across, but it sure
was serendipitous.

-- Anita --
--
SUCCESS FOUR FLIGHTS THURSDAY MORNING ALL AGAINST
TWENTY ONE MILE WIND STARTED FROM LEVEL WITH ENGINE