Old June 27th 03, 06:19 PM
Rolly The Pervert

Default Advice please son's 1st birthday :)

Make some cake, get some other kids there, let him make a mess, and more of
a mess, pay tons of extra attention to him the whole day.

Can't think of anything that'd make him happier

And yes get the Camera!

"me" wrote in message
Hey guys, my name is Marcia and I need help! First off I'm a 22 year
old single parent from the bronx, and my only child is turning 1 on
July 7th and I have absolutely no idea what to do!!! My son's dad is
not in the picture and I barely have family so thats a no go but I
really didn't (nor can I afford) a big party anyhow. I was gonna buy
some gifts like toys and stuff maybe about 3 or 4 ,about 10 balloons
and a cake with a disposable camera and celebrate at home with him.
But I dunno a part of me is saying I'm a horrible parent for not
planning anything big for him, is this good enough? LoL, I'm really
interested in you guys ideas maybe what you guys did with your
children on their first birthday I'm sorry to intrude in like this
but I need help I can stick around and give some of my advice as
well if needed Thanks for reading!

Marcia