Old January 4th 06, 04:39 AM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding

Default 7 month old update

Sindy wrote:

He may be teething. That is all I can think of. Sometimes it is
uncomfortable for them to eat or drink alot while they are teething. My
little boy (8 months old) does this sometimes too, but he is still gummy, no
teeth yet. Very frustrating !!!

Yeah, could be. His gums are changing, especially the top one... but I
still can't feel anything sharp or lumpy that close to the surface.

A breastfed baby can go up to 10 days without having a Poo, again I was
worried about this when he was 5 months old, I rang the CYHS and they said
that it was nothing to worry about.

Yeah, I know it is normal, just thinking that it might have been why he
wasn't hungry. He pood today, btw.. not huge, but a large amount.
(hehe like you care, right? eew)

I haven't tried lemons, hmmm I will have to give that a go.

Yeah, I was disappointed with the lack of face pulling, and whole body
shuddering - he must really like them!

Sindy (Mummy to Cooper - 22nd April 2005).
Australia

Where in Australia are you? I'm in Perth (in Melbourne now, but going
home on Friday, yippee!)