Old August 13th 08, 10:33 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Kat

Default Back Xray

"Laura_123" u45483@uwe wrote in message news:88a00d18e5110@uwe...
I need to have a xray on my lower back but I may be pregnant is it safe?
(it's still too early to find out if I'm pregnant)

It would be fine if you need to do it and you're not pregnant. If you are,
and it's too early to tell, can you put the x-ray off for a week or two or
so until you can test and find out?

http://www.hc-sc.gc.ca/hl-vs/iyh-vsv...raphie-eng.php

I didn't look much, but that had a little info on x-rays and such and had
some info on pregnancy and x-rays.

I, personally, would probably wait a couple of weeks until I could take a
HPT or have a blood test done. I'd also probably ask the doctor or person
doing the x-ray. They, ultimately, would probably have the best advice to
offer on if it's alright or not, if you should wait or whatever.