Old April 14th 04, 07:17 PM
Ilse Witch

Default The (suro)Birth Story

On Tue, 13 Apr 2004 21:45:07 -0700, Kerry J. Renaissance-McAdams wrote:

-- I have this desire to make my reproductive years benefit someone.

I think it is great that you can do such a thing for others! I often
thought I'd be able to do it myself, until I got pregnant with DS and knew
that I'd probably be incapable of letting go. It may be totally different
if you know in advance, but still, I rather save myself the grief. There
are days I feel this is very selfish...

I'm not sure whether to congratulate you or not, but I'll do anyway. So
congrats to you and the IP's on having a wonderful daughter!

--
-- I
mommy to DS (21m)