Old October 29th 10, 04:45 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med
carole

Default Aluminium Scare, is it Poisoning Vaccines?

"Bob Officer" -*-*.@.*-*- wrote in message ...
On Fri, 29 Oct 2010 13:56:23 +1100, in misc.health.alternative,

I honestly don't know how to take you bob. Are you -
1. Serious?
2. Just joking ...can anybody really be this stupid as to ignore the actual main topic and ad hominem attacks?
3. A big pharma plant ...you only seem to go after alties.
4. Have a lot of quaker hangups from your youth about morality
5. Just aim to be as aggressive and annoying as you possibly can.
6. A mixture of these or something else.

Note: Carole refused to answer the question of how she can support a
thief?

I don't consider John a thief.

Even with the evidence? Carole you are not an idiot, you are a common
criminal, and you support criminal activity.

As I said before, there is so much suppressed information kept from the
public, the last person I would be going after is a person
who exposes fraud and corruption.

I have exposed two thieves. you and John. Why are you trying to
suppress that information.

So take your pick from the options given, 1-6 above, which are you?

That would be #1. Serious.

Carole, you are a self admitted thief and by your own defined
standards, John is one also.

Funny that you would be claim to be a mastermind. you are just
another stupid criminal.

I should have added a number 7 to that list, clown.
Are you a clown bob?
You are a clown if you would rather enforce the letter of the law than expose corruption.

--
Carole
www.conspiracee.com