Old August 25th 04, 09:07 AM
CME

"Cele" wrote in message
On Wed, 25 Aug 2004 04:28:18 GMT, "CME"
claimed:

So, while you're here, want to do lunch?

Cele

Oh yes that's a wonderful idea! I have so many people to see so it's

great excuse to extend my visit.

Christine

So my email is c l temple at shaw dot ca and if you'd like
to email we can do the time and date working thing.....

Cele

Excellent, I'll let you know when. It all depends on his work/my school
schedule so I'm crossing my fingers.

Christine

Great! And I'll tell you about Paul G's visit......:-)

Cele

Yeah unfortunately he ran out of time before he could come to Edmonton,
there's not much to see here really... THE Mall, river valley, and Elk
Island Park are the only things that come to mind. Ah well, I'd rather go
to Wales anyways. lol

Christine