Old April 27th 08, 09:03 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health,misc.headlines
Mark Probert

Default Obama Climbs On The Vaccine Bandwagon

On Apr 26, 10:38 pm, "news" wrote:
"Mark Probert" wrote in message

On Apr 26, 11:19 am, Jeff wrote:

Mark Probert wrote:
On Apr 25, 11:49 pm, Kevysmom wrote:
I just opened a link that a person on another group I belong to
posted.

This is NOT good. This makes me so upset. Havent we done enough damage
in the ME?

Joint Chiefs Chairman Says U.S. Preparing Military Options Against
Iran

25/04/08 "Washington Post" -- - The nation's top military officer said
today that the Pentagon is planning for "potential military courses of
action" against Iran, criticizing what he called the Tehran
government's "increasingly lethal and malign influence" in Iraq.

Adm. Michael Mullen, chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, said a
conflict with Iran would be "extremely stressing" but not impossible
for U.S. forces, pointing specifically to reserve capabilities in the
Navy and Air Force.

Dingbat, listen, military preparedness is for those people who can
think.

Mark, while I disagree with Kevy's mom about vaccines, and I believe she
is acting with emotions and not logic or facts when it comes to
vaccines, your dismissal of her comments on another matter is also
without basis. At least she was able to quote someone who should know
what he is talking about.

And even if you were correct, that is not reason to attack Kevy's mom.

I am sorry---not. She gratuitously attacks me, and I give her back
what she dishes out.

When she stops, I stop. Not before.

So, tell us, when will you advance beyond 15 years old?

I know counting is hard for you. Live with your limitations.