Old June 13th 04, 09:22 PM
Renae & AJ Barnes

Default Asthma, Advair and Pregnancy

I took flixotide (flovent) and serevent, prednison, ventolin and atrovent
through out both of my pregnancies and both kids are just fine.
It is very important to keep your asthma under control throughout the
pregnancy and I was advised not to stop or reduced any of my medication.
Hope it helps.

Renae

"Colleen" wrote in message
om...
I have just become pregnant and have been using Advair for the last
year. Since the last posting to this the kids.pregnancy and
support.asthma groups in December 2003, has anyone else gained
first-hand experience or solid information regarding the use of Advair
either before or during pregnancy?

---