Old July 18th 06, 11:18 PM posted to misc.kids,misc.kids.breastfeeding,misc.kids.health,misc.kids.pregnancy
Mark Probert

Default Find anyone/anywhere People search website

cathy wrote:
Actually no Mark. Our site assists in background searches for employers to
be aware of whom they hire to protect themselves, and a large part of our
business aids people in finding their family and friends that they have not
been intouch with for many years. We do not just give out information to
just anyone. And especially dont just had out info for someone to be nosey,
or stalk someone.

That is NOT what your initial posting said. It appears to be an open
invite for anyone to secure information about anyone.

I looked at your website and was hoping to see an admonition that the
party requesting a search must consent to a search of court records to
rule out the possibility that there is an outstanding court order of
protection against them, as many women obtain to protect themselves from
abusive spouses, etc. I did not see such admonition.

In my business, I get several calls per week from people asking for us
to conduct a background check or surveillance of a girlfriend or spouse.
During the course of the telephone screening I always advise them that
they will have to provide satisfactory proof of their identity (more
than just a credit card) and sign a consent form allowing us to check
with the courts, and perform a basic search to ensure that we are not
putting someone in jeopardy. Need I point out that the vast majority of
the callers tell me that they will call back, and never do.

Frankly, I rank online people search services right next to online
pharmacies.

"Mark Probert" wrote in message
cathy wrote:
We offer Background searches, locate current addresses, and phone
numbers, trace ss#'s. If you need to know something about someone we can
find it. Very affordable and confidential

Promotes stalking