Old March 24th 04, 05:29 PM
Irrational Number

Default Nursing necklace

Agree! I made one myself using a bunch of
coloured buttons and all Pillbug does is PULL
on it as hard as he can. Then he gets bored
and keeps pinching me.

I used buttons because he is fascinated by
buttons on clothing... You'd figure it'd carry
over... But NO!

-- Anita --

Ellie wrote:

Hi everybody

Somebody wrote a message about their little one nipping the breast when they
are nursing and how to stop it ..... I replied saying that a nursing
necklace had worked really well for us .... I was talking absolute rubbish,
DD is now bored with the nursing necklace and I have pinch marks all over my
boob!

Ellie

DS (biting) & DD (pinching) and me with sore boobs!