Old September 28th 03, 06:59 PM
Sue

Default Could it be? Could it be?

Congrats!!!!

Imo, if you get any kind of line, you probaby are. )

I have to say that I love love your sig line. Did you make it up or find it
somewhere? Do you mind if I use it?
--
Sue
mom to three girls

Raggedy Ann wrote in message
Good morning. I'm so excited I could pee my pants. Took a hpt this
morning and it has a FAINT FAINT second line. So faint that it was hard
for us to see at first. I've always used the same brand, (First
Response), which my Dr. recommended and never had any faint second line
at all. I read the package and it said the positive line may be faint, a
mommy friend of mine said faint or not, as long as it shows up, but I
guess I just need reassurring...Do ya think it really could be??????
I think I'm gonna FAINT!!!

Cassie
TTC #1

I'm Just a Raggedy Ann in a Barbie Doll World....