Old May 19th 04, 04:16 PM
bobb

Default Does Kane9 claim spanking for Klebold and Harris caused Columbine?

Hey, Doan...LOL...

Hey, Kane... Magnet schools were something invented in the 70's. My high
school had but 900 kids... dunno about 5,000 kids way back then.

Drugs... hahahaha.. marijuana was something we heard about... not saw, or
experienced. Course I'm just a simple country boy.

I thnk the Supt. and principle knew every kid by name and knew what your
abilities, talents, and interests were.. or weren't. Hmm... and most of our
classes were 30 and 32 kids.

I'm a total advocate for smaller schools... neighborhood schools.... without
the influence of outsiders.

bobb