Old January 23rd 04, 07:33 AM
Denise Anderson

Default Baby care items- wipes, diapers, wash questions etc!

"Jill" wrote in message

"Denise Anderson" wrote

If you plan on breastfeeding why even buy formula before hand? I

wouldn't.
Its too easy to say, but there's formula in the kitchen. Plus every

baby
reacts differently to formulas.

Oh, formula is one thing I am not buying ahead of time. If I end up

needing
formula for any reason I would like to know a few good kinds. How do you
pick a formula anyway?? You can't know how it will do until you try it,

are
there guidelines for choosing the first trial brand or two? I am keeping
formula in mind, because I want to b/f, but don't know if it will work out
for many reason including medications I may have to take...

There are tons of bfing safe medications, so make sure you research that if
you end up needing medication for anything. I dunno about picking formula.
If I had to, I'd just buy the store brand stuff I imagine and try that first
and move on from there depending on how baby acted. I've only had to ff one
kid and she needed special formula that her doctors prescribed.