Old January 23rd 04, 11:12 AM
Clisby

Default Baby care items- wipes, diapers, wash questions etc!

Clisby wrote:

About the diaper bag - I thought you were asking about taking a diaper
bag to the hospital. If you mean in general - I never carried a diaper
bag. I always take a backpack with me, so there's plenty of room for
anything I'd need for a baby. I'd pack a couple of diapers, a thin pack
of wipes (I think it's called a travel size), a changing pad or towel,
and maybe a clean T-shirt or onesie. With the child I formula-fed, I'd
take a clean, empty bottle and a small can of ready-to-feed formula.
That's it.

Clisby