Old October 16th 04, 12:04 AM
Barbara Bomberger

On Fri, 15 Oct 2004 22:36:30 GMT, "A & L Lane"
wrote:

"firedancer623" wrote in message

"newfy.1" wrote in message

"firedancer623" wrote in message

Please no reponses how it's my duty as a US
citizen, heh, I've wanted to leave this country for years now (can't
convince dh)

snipped...

. I highly doubt
I'll get chosen because, as noted in the first post, I dont hold much

regard
for our government and the judicial system. Im sure that will come across

if
I make it that far.

This is going to be a really personal question and you really are very
welcome to ignore it (particularly from a complete stranger) but I was
curious to know where in the world you think it would be better - and what
specifically you think is unfair in the USA. I live in Australia so our
systems are fairly similar I would imagine and although it falls down
sometimes, I suppose I feel that on average it is reasonably fair to most
people.

I was thinking the same thing. Germany certainly has a jury system
where everyone is called, as does France, and I asuume most of western
Europe.

I suspect that anyplace in the world where I couldnt get a "trial by
my peers" or close to it would not attract me. W

Barb

cheers
Leah Lane