Old May 25th 04, 04:34 AM
Plissken

Default Sick of the horror stories!

"Elric" wrote in message
om...
Anyone been there/currently there now with this one? I'd be interested
to hear what you all have to say.

I had a friend who was due 7 weeks before me and she just *had* to call me
up and tell me that her labour/delivery was the most horrible and painful
experience of her life. I was quite ticked off as this is not what someone
at 34 weeks wants to hear especially someone who has been told her whole
life by her mother that she would not be able to handle the pain of child
birth. I ended up having a nice quick delivery with just one shot of Demerol
and then I called her to tell her how wonderful and easy it was eg

Nadene