Old September 29th 03, 06:34 PM
Fer

Default Boy Name Suggestions

KD wrote:
|| Hi. I'm pg with my third. We've settled on a girls name and are now
|| looking at boy names and are having trouble coming up with one that
|| we both like. Both dd and ds have italian sounding names, although
|| they aren't unusual here in the US and dh would like another italian
|| name, but I just don't like most of them (at least the ones he's
|| come up with).

I went hunting for you and discovered that many 'italian' names are actually
italianized (is that a word? lol) names.
I have to admit I *love* the way italian names roll off the tongue.....

FWIW Here's my list:
Angelo
Armando
Benito
Celino
Claudio
Dante
Dino
Eligio
Ferderico
Francesco
Gaetano
Gavino
Giuseppe
Leandro
Lorenzo
Luciano
Manlio
Michangelo (He could be Mike or Angelo ;-)
Nazario
Nevio
Ottavino
Palmiro