Old September 29th 03, 06:52 PM

Default Boy Name Suggestions

We are Italian too and we have not conceived yet but have chosen names. How
about these names...... we can share!

Marius Anthony
Bella Sofia

Diana Esposito

"KD" wrote in message
Hi. I'm pg with my third. We've settled on a girls name and are now
looking at boy names and are having trouble coming up with one that we
both like. Both dd and ds have italian sounding names, although they
aren't unusual here in the US and dh would like another italian name,
but I just don't like most of them (at least the ones he's come up
with).

He's been suggesting some names like Vincenzo and Salvatore and I
just hate those. He's *really* leaning toward Antonio but I've never
really liked the name Anthony or Tony. (Antonio is slightly better,
maybe because of Antonion Banderas?? lol)

Generally we don't like the real common names - we like things a
little bit unusual. Any suggestions or ideas? I need to find some
names that we both like.