Old August 27th 03, 07:49 AM
R. Steve Walz

Default LaVonne, where art thou?

Doan wrote:

On Wed, 27 Aug 2003, R. Steve Walz wrote:

Doan wrote:

On Mon, 25 Aug 2003, Jim wrote:

LaVonne Carlson wrote:

"R. Steve Walz" wrote:

Doan wrote:

Trust me, I have always read the studies that I've debated on. My
conclusion is backed up by admission of the authors themselves.
-------------
No it isn't, you liar. Just go the **** away.
Steve

Like you, Steve, I have major doubts that Doan has read the studies he's debated,

Beautiful. It's great to check in and see Steve and LaVonne on the
same team. . . . With the exception of language used there are
really quite similar in their response to valid questioning of the
almighty studies.

--
Jim

Maybe LaVonne is proud of the fact that Steve is a professed
"never-spanked" kid! ;-)

Doan

Since she and I have never met, why in the world would THAT be, you
****-****ing disingenuous LIAR?
Steve

I better wipe that **** off my mouth! ;-)

Doan